$$ Come...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to school? I am more back to the usual

My mum is back from India after her 2 weeks yoga retreat, and I am more than happy to see her back… why?

1)  I don’t have to pick up the twins anymore, and Princess can sleep till later..

2)  I can start cooking again… so today the house has 药材汤 (herbal soup) and 苹果蜜枣水 (apple and dates water)

3)  I can get back to my accounts since I don’t have to more around.. its very messy with document laying around and you can’t finish it at one go..

4)  MOST IMPORTANT!  My mum came back in a piece, and she is safe and sound returning home!  :)

muahahha.. I am getting back to my kitchen for my lunch and dinner preparation!  :)

10 comments:

  1. hi cynthia, i just happened to know more of you by reading yr series of stories abt that 'b*astard'....
    life has been really hard on you, i really do symphatise yr situation. thk god u r strong & take yr little princess very good, kudos!! mom always the best ya, stay strong for the lil one, she's yr life!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jacss.. thanks for dropping by and taking your time to read the posts... indeed, yes its sickening about it but I am all glad I am out of it.. I pity the wife who now take care of his little gal..

    I will stand strong for this little Princess of mine.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, u must b very good in cooking :)

    How lucky little princess to have you as her mummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Mummy Ryan... I can say I can cook la.. but to say very good, still long way to go :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. good afternoon cynthia, may i have a bowl of apple and dates soup? long time nia i didnt drink that.. very yoon..good for u and yr mummy..
    so life is back to normal, huh.. all documents on the floor is a norm, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire... not on the floor that cham la.. all over the table! haha..

    you come KL la, I make a pot for you.. dont say a bowl :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi.. are u in accounting line.. just wondering.. i mean i am in accounting line too ( more of audit in fact) :P

    read those posts abt coffee and food.. my goodness , how i gotta survive till dinner time leh.. now only.. 4.46pm u know... so cham..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ley Mei.. yes, I am doing accounting now (preparing for accounts). I have not touch this for quite some time and glad that I can still remember how to do it :p

    oopss.. sorry to make you hungry ya.. anyway, its now 5.48pm already :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. 药材汤
    苹果蜜枣水




    feel like tasting one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richard.. 望梅止渴... I posted the photos in my next blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®