$$ Come...

Monday, June 22, 2009

How come I can't load my post

I have always write my post with Windows Live Writer for both blogs. Recently, for my blog I am encountering some error message as follows:-

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

This will happen only happen when I have pictures attached to my post. If I got no pictures, then I can upload the post effectively. Just wonder.. anyone out there to help?

The wonder is, I can upload posts to my Princess blog with pictures but not to mine.. :(

4 comments:

  1. Me illiterate in Window Live Writer.. sorry.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak payah soli... :) you already give me lots of support liao :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bout logging in to blogspot direct ? That's what I do. I don't even know what is Windows Live Writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine.. I did do some blog from blogspot direct, just that thought using a different software, I could also store my posts in other places just in case...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®