$$ Come...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another award

It’s not Christmas yet, but I have got 3 awards for my blog…

image

Terms & Conditions :
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

Now, let me do the terms & conditions ya…

1)  The person who awarded me is Fifi Chong.  I left a comment in her blog with 7 languages / dialects since this related to 7

2)  Logo copied and pasted

3)  The link of Fifi is link-ed

4)  7 things about myself that people are interested:-

a)  I am an un-wed mother whom survived without the man who impregnated me (muahahhaa)

b)  I love to cook, and see the smiley face on my family members enjoying my cooking

c)  I love to bake, and I just did my first ever birthday cake

d)  My little Princess who is currently 5 months old

e)  My 2 blogs that story myself and Princess

f)  last but not the least, How to earn extra $$ while staying at home.. :)

5)  The 7 Kreativ Bloggers

i)  Just My Lil' Organic Life

ii)  Mama Fami

iii)  Kels-place

iv)  Mei Teng

v)  East Coast Life

vi)  Cindy (My beloved sister in law)

vii) of coz the last will be my Princess

6) & 7)  Informed all the above, done… :)

5 comments:

  1. Mei Teng.. you are most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award that I humbly accept. Sorry for the delay. Maklumlah mama datang naik kereta lembu, so baru now sampai... hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. MamaFami... dah syukur you sampai.. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoi Cynthia... Baru hari ni mama manage to do the homework. Nak potong markah, can la, but don't punish me diri atas kerusi okay! Why? You'll find the answer in my blog! Hahhahaa... Thanks again for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®