$$ Come...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Samaritan

This is something that happen anytime if you use the Touch & Go card.  Any highway tolls, you come across this happen… and it happen on me yesterday!

I was driving to pick up my youngest brother in Cheras, and knowing the MRR II will be heavy traffic, I use the Cheras toll.  I went from my house, use the Salak South way (now no toll already ma) and make a U-turn and exit to Cheras.  I know this road got toll and I am all ready with my T&G Card.

I have not been using the card for quite sometimes, and do not really know how much I left.  But I am confident that I should have minimum of RM1.00 and the toll is only RM0.50 only.  I pun drive all the way to the toll, and enter the Touch and Go Lane!

Oopss… I was wrong on the balance value, I only left RM0.10 instead of RM1.00.  Gosh, I pressed the intercom button and call for help.. and the conversation went like this…

Me:  Kak, tak cukup duit nak lepas, minta maaf…

A (the toll personnel):  Dik, tak cukup duit, letak double signal, dan reverse.  Pergi kat cash lane…

Me:  Tapi, traffic jam ni…

A:  Tak pe, just reverse je…

I look left, I look right, and I took a look at my rear mirror… put on the hazard light and reverse gear (so people know I need to reverse my car).  Take a look again on my rear mirror, anyone moving?  In my heart, that’s it, sure kena curse like mad… (don’t say you didn’t.. I admit, if I am in this situation, I sure curse)

Then, I saw this car behind me reverse.  I tell myself, really ma fan… nvm la, since he already reverse, and I feel so sorry… Suddenly, the car reversing stop at the side, and I was like.. sei lor, what happen ah?

The guy in the car behind me got down from his car, and walk towards me.. and his face was not very “cheerful”.. I was like.. cham la cham la, this guy want to come scold me liao… heart beat bom bom bom…

You know what he did to me?

.

.

.

.

.

HE PUT HIS TOUCH AND GO CARD ON THE PANEL AND PAY FOR ME! THEN HE SHOW HIS HAND AND ASK ME GO!

Wah.. so nice of him… even for 50 cents la… :p

I was so paiseh, did not noticed his plate, or even his face.. coz earlier very fierce face, bit scared liao.. but if you did met a girl who in a black Myvi, entering Cheras toll about 6.10pm, that’s me la.. and Thank you thank you ah… (as though he read my blog rite) muahaha.. anyway, I really want to thank him, or else I have to reverse my car and a crowd of cars…

If this happen to you (I mean the one behind a car with insufficient fund) what would you do ah?  Next time, TOP UP TOUCH AND GO! :P

10 comments:

  1. Hello there ! We got back since Sunday but wasn't able to visit blogs till now. They got sick (diarrhea) except me. We actually brought our son to the hospital today because he is fevered (still is till now.).

    I would like to thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words you said and left at my blogs. For the sympathy and prayers, and for those who shared their blessings to the family! May God bless you all for your compassionate hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... a good samaritian came to help u lady... good la... count it as a blessing..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, it must be your lucky day. I too, would panic like you as my first impression would be : SEI LOR ! CAR HIJACKERS WOR !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know that you can view your online statement? So that this scenario would not happened again...:-0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. chubskulit.. nice to know you are back, and I read your post on Princess 4th birthday!

    Claire.. Yes, God is watching.. muahhaa...

    Elaine.. yup, some more I have Princess in the car!

    Joanne.. I know, but I did not check coz seldom use nowadays ma.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah...first time i heard such story. NEVER before...

    Bless that man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel... yup, my first time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cynthia, your "rajin-ness" to blog is amazing!!!! u're keeping me bz reading! heheuehueheue..

    ok i cannot deny.. if it was me behind u, for sure u'd kena curse like mad!! :p but that guy is soo kind laa... hopefully someone will do him a good deed in return ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it were me, behind you, I won't curse you because I know, you didn't do it on purpose. I don't think a sensible person is gila enough to go through the Touch and Go without any credits in his/her card. Anyway, may God bless the good samaritan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BabyBooned... come often ya... hehe.. see, I said it.. sure kena curse... and yup, god bless this kind soul...

    MamFaMi.. you so understanding.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®