$$ Come...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Odd Shape Pizza

DSC00373 DSC00374

I did pizza last week, and being a lazy me, and try to be slightly creative, I did an odd shape pizza instead… I didn’t do the round pizza as the normal ones.. I just feel too bored having the usual shape..

Overall, the pizza tasted good, and the crust is crispy, as I have made it real thin. It’s bit salty as the cheese I use… I used sausages and chicken burger as the ingredient, and opted the veg part, as my family members don’t really enjoy capsicum, chilli, onions and so forth..

I will make more of this, and next, I try to bake the Hawaiian Pizza!

'Emoticons'

And if you are interested on the pizza?

Base A Base B Base C

1 tsp Instant yeast

60 ml warm water

45 ml milk

1 tsp castor sugar

180 gm plain flour

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tbsp Butter

Filling:

3 tbsp tomato paste, 4 sausages, sliced, 1/2 green pepper, sliced.

1 big onion, sliced

300g Mozzarella cheese, grated

5 pips chopped garlic, mixed with 2 tbsp oil

METHOD:

1) Base: Mix A and leave aside till frothy (about 15 minutes). Sift B into a mixing bowl, add A, C and knead till smooth. Leave to prove till double in bulk. Punch down and leave to prove for another 15 minutes. Roll out, pull gently into 3mm thick round sheet (about 22cm). Place onto a greased baking tray.

2) Brush tomato paste onto the base, sprinkle sausage slices, green peper slices, onion slices, mozzarella cheese and garlic oil to top.

3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 – 20 minutes till golden brown. Remove and serve hot.

Note: Filling can be adjusted according to taste, eg. cooked chicken meat, cooked minced beef, sardine or tuna fish…

8 comments:

  1. COOL....think one day I will try this! Can make one star and moon shape one....sure my son will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So these pizza you made, for sales or not, send some sampling first.

    guess you were enjoying every minute of your cooking, that's good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa...next time you can try bacon and ham as the topping. Ooohh..delicious!! I don't know how to bake but ate those from a restaurant before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann.. happy trying..

    Eugene.. I just love to cook.. and this is not for sale ya...

    mNhL.. yes, will be using that soon.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a super mum, need to work, take care of baby, baking and cook difficult ready food...salute you..

    I've got a tag for you - http://judychow.blogspot.com/2009/07/handwriting-tag.html do when you free ya...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shape is not important at all...the important want is the taste

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..cool! Pizza is my favourite! can I order one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy.. thanks thanks.. will do that...

    Hazel.. yup, lucky it tasted good

    恩轩至佳... how to send to Penang ah? muaaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®