$$ Come...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Putting updated blogs

I received comment from Mumsgather, asking how did I put my Princess blog at the top, and will show the updated post.  So, I just share the tips here:-

I added the gadget by Bloggers, and choose the one with Blog List (just like how we add in blogroll), then add in Princess blog link, and tick all the options available, and save the settings.

It will then show in the Layout page where the gadget is placed, and I just moved it to the top of the page. 

image

First step to check on the blog list addition..

 image

Set in the blog details by entering all the details and adding the blog link

image

Move the element from it’s default place to the top of the blog post.. spot My Princess Blog element there?

That’s all.. easy easy… :D

8 comments:

  1. clever girl..... i was also wondering actually but didnt ask u cos i dont have a princess/prince blog to post about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire.. you got 2 future kings and 1 future queen to blog about ma.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time i x updates the new edition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cynthia, wow! You really computer savvy. Hitech woman, ha ha.
    You give tuition? Ha ha....I need tuition....
    You keep well and have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel.. have to keep updating ourselves :)

    Richard.. thanks :0

    Uncle Lee.. tuition? hehee... you just need to shoot any question you have, and I shall try to answer you.. me also just trying around.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®