$$ Come...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aaargggg! where is my blog list gone??

See la, itchy hand can never be cured!

I find my blog bit clustering nowadays with more and more stuff that I put in.. and I went around looking for a 3 column layout to replace what I am currently having.. but after trying on it, I abort the idea and just keep the one I am having.. just for 1 simple reason…

I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY BLOG LISTINGS!

and guess what.. after some exploration, my 2 blogrolls indeed went missing!  Aaargggg.. now, I got to go all over again to have it back! and since it happen.. please keep an eye for my new layout ya!  It will be up very soon…

AAARRGGGG!

Hopefully I got a peaceful weekend, and I can go do my blog properly… tu la, mummy always say, the hand don’t itchy.. once itchy, sure got things that crop up…

Oh, I better not touch my Princess blog.. or else, I have double work to do… sei lar, how ah?

Anyone here has change their blog layout without losing all the blog list?  please help…

*faint*

5 comments:

  1. hahaha.. i kena like u before.. my list went missing ..kaput.. u know what i did the 2nd time? i copied one by one to the ms word .. 2 pages and all..but now still lying there.. i didnt add back to my blogroll.. sigh..so lazy... i guess the old list has gone and make way for the new one.. here are my bloggies, made easier for u..just copy and paste.. :)


    www.reanaclaire.blogspot.com
    www.letswallop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about moving back to the new layout theme(3 column)? then move all the stuff back to one column and switch back to old one column layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i change a blog layout...the blog list (reading list) will disappear. even copy n paste dont work..have to manually add...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thans claire.. I didn't lost yours coz it's in Princess blog...

    wonderful life.. cannot revert already... gone.. pooff..

    Rachel.. ya lor... sianz

    Wenn.. it's ok, I just have to add one by one again..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®