$$ Come...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bye Bye old blog.. and Hi to my 3 column

I finally make it on the revamping of my new layout to a 3 column.. just unfortunately, I lost the blog list, and still trying to add in those… So, if you are reading this, and would like to add your blog list, please leave comments… Thanks..

I did not make a huge change on the colour scheme, just wanted to have a 3 column layout so that the previous one does not look clustering together..

I hope you guys like it, and come often…

7 comments:

  1. hope u can add me, Cynthia..

    www.reanaclaire.blogspot.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice.
    perhaps you can change your princess one too! :)

    btw, add my blogs please...
    anythinglaht

    Ryan's

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire.. added

    Richard.. added

    Eugene.. address..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now, I wanted to try converting my blog's layout to a 3 column layout....aiyoooo tau thung oooo... Lama-lama gostan balik, tak jadi tukar! I guess I am too old for all these stuff la... It's frustrating actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fifi.. thanks..

    MamFaMi.. ya la.. I spend one whole day trying this out.. faint

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®