$$ Come...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oopps, I act bit faster…

Ok, I have got this post on 2 tagging activities going on.. and I pun happily doing it.. and guess what…

After blogging about it, I pun happily schedule the post for posting a day later… Nowadays, due to the ‘hectic’ schedule, I normally have some postings done and schedule it to be appear…

And I happily went around telling all my blogger friends that they got tag.. and of course, I am happy to know they rush here, but can’t find the tag post.. sorry… and Thousand Apologies…

Now you know why la.. I don’t do it on purpose eh… While I go around your blog, I pun copy the link and put it in my blog while I tag you, and I just gone worry due to the Post Mummy Symptom, I quickly tell those who kena tag at the same time, only realising the delay of the postings…

Sorry ah my dear friends… make you all ‘bak hang yat thong’…

Ok, I got to go back to my dragon fruit ping pei mooncake… :)

Stay tune for the photos ya..

1 comment:

  1. apology accepted.. since u dont want to make us bak hang, u better let us try your dragon fruit ping pei mooncake.. i dont care...I wan! I wan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®