$$ Come...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Second Tag from Cindy

This time, I was tagged with childhood memories.. and it’s from another dear blogger, Cindy, and the tag goes…

This I believe is the best time in our lives, childhood. Our deepest concern only is how we’re going to finish our meal or what we’re going to play today. The simplest of things makes us laugh, and everybody wants to kiss or cuddle us. And so let’s try to be the kid that we were even just for a few minutes:

1. Ever favorite nursery rhyme: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

2. Pet name: Spotty

3. Favorite treat: Ding Dong

4. Milk in your bottle/Sippy cup you miss most: Milo Ping

5. Favorite TV show: The Plastic Man

6. Place you love your parents take you the most: Pasar Pagi

7. Adult thing you used to mimick: Dad smoking

8. Most embarrassing to recall: Huge fall in one of the shopping mall

9. Game with a sib you reminisce most: Monkey

10. Most unforgettable candy you used to take: The soft candies

Now, since it’s fun to spread the tag, and I am spreading to the following 5 person :-

1)  Mummy Moon

2)  Philip B

3)  Joanne

4)  mNhL

5)  Alice Phua

And everyone.. have a nice weekend…

4 comments:

  1. so busy tagging ha? anyway wont forget to dropping by here to say hi as my wife is preparing the lunch .

    take care now and a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaahha u r right about the tagging.. cos i came yday n did not see anything... now i know...hheeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alamak...Now only I saw this tag. I thought I was tagged to do the Handwriting Tag. Ok ok. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugene.. good life there on a weekend ya.. wife doing the cooking..

    Rach.. sorry to make you come by and found nothing...

    Joanne.. hope to see this post soon ya...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®