$$ Come...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Feast with buka puasa goodies

This year. I din’t even realise that it’s fasting month already.. Previous years, I will surely indulge in all kind of ramadhan food, from all parts of KL / PJ.. I will drive all the way to Section 14, PJ to buy lontong… then to Pandan Jaya to buy some other stuff.. I am seriously in crazy love with Malay food…

So, after checking the calendar, I realised this week is the final week of Ramadhan.. and if I don’t grab this chance, I will have to wait till next year.. I went to the one nearest to my house.. Seri Petaling to get the followings..

DSC00565DSC00567Lemak Chili Padi with fish and sambal pucuk paku  DSC00568DSC00566Rendang chicken, lemang, potato cutlet and fried chicken DSC00569

Rojak Buah

and after these.. will have to wait till next year..

wishing everyone.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir & Batin

We are 1Malaysia.. so, this is a celebration for everyone!

and myself.. leaving for Teluk Intan for the long weekend with mum and Princess … food food food…

6 comments:

  1. Those pix are quite dark so can't really see the food but I know it's yummy!...Happy Holiday Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me also totally forgot about the food lor. Today last day jor... I am going later... last chance... cannot miss. Enjoy ur trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Long Weekend for you and baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. deli foodie! hapi hols~!

    ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, what happened to those photos, trying to save battery ah?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®