I have earlier blog to say that I have got an oven from this Company, Ferraz Sdn Bhd. This is such a disappointing Company selling something that is not that cheap! and it’s not a recommended place to get an oven if you are thinking so.
1) They assume that all their customers are smart A$$ that they can just ignore all requirement that the oven require.
2) They won’t explain to you what is the actual need to the oven provided you ask
3) They assume you will ask, therefore they don’t need to tell.. and best, when come to any problem, they say coz you never ask!
4) When you have concerns and are getting more and more (kiasu coz you don’t ask, they don’t provide), they will say you are overly concern! DAMN!
5) Their salesman will harsh you out from the showroom, if you have ask too many difficult question that they could not answer.
6) Everything extra they charged you (even for the socket)
7) When you ask for email on the specific measurement, they email you the specification instead
8) When you go to the showroom to ask for the measurement, they provide you the catalogue model that not for you, and telling you that the catalogue for your ‘model’ is not available
9) And when you insist to have a manual measurement from one of their display oven, they will tell you that they won’t be responsible on the mis-measurement
10) The oven will be deliver to you without any installation, and no socket!! You got to fix that on your own..
The only thing I can say that they are at least to say a work of praise, is their sales manager is efficient enough to attend to my after sales service complain..
and the reason being for the complain is:-
THE OVEN WHEN HAYWIRE AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF MY BAKING! and the cause of it:
The wire that was come with the oven is so short that it can’t reach my main power, and I used an extension cord in order to plug in the oven.. just too bad, the power required by the oven is too much, and now the socket of my oven, is ‘stick’ to my extension cord and can’t be remove no matter what…
No choice, just have to wait for the technician to come and get it fix! Damn sianz when you have this kind of issues come buying a new appliances! and my mooncake are all waiting to be ready and deliver… sigh sigh…