$$ Come...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Touch & Go Promotion

This is not a paid post..

Since it’s coming to the festive season… and I just wanna share this piece of news with everyone.. (I think this promo started 1 September 2009)..

If you passed by some tolls, you will see the banner of the Touch N Go promotions stating 80 times of passing, you get 20% rebate.. and this is the website for reference..

It’s all in the following steps in order to get the 20% rebate..

Step 1 Pay your toll with Touch 'n Go Card with or without SmartTAG (except Fleet Xs and Biz Xs cards) at all participating highways in Peninsular Malaysia.

Step 2 Make sure you have minimum of 80 transactions or more in a calendar month. Need an easy tracking of your toll transactions? Register here on this page!

Step 3 Bring your Touch 'n Go card and visit Touch 'n go hubs at Faber Towers or KL Sentral; or selected Highway Sales Centre. The 20% rebate will be credited to your card immediately.

On the average, you are required to pass tolls for at least 3 times a day (to and fro) and I think most of us, if you travel along KESAS to KL.. you surely pass more than that!  So, take the opportunity to save some $$.. use the Touch N Go card..

This promotion is running till further notice.. and I hope they don’t stop this that fast..

Happy Weekend everyone.. and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!  Maaf Zahir dan Batin! (Since we are now 1Malaysia, I wish not just the Muslim friends.. but everyone)

Have a nice holiday.. and also, Drive safe… image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®