$$ Come...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally.. I am done with mooncakes

My mooncake shop is officially close.. and now it’s my brother’s turn to open his jelly mooncake (so, nothing to do with me) muahahha…. his jelly mooncake is only open for business for 1 day!

My next project, will be a birthday cake for my ever best friend, Ben and a wedding cake for my ever best buddy, Cecilia!  I hope I could do the wedding cake for her on her marriage registration day on the 30th October 2009!

And now, after finishing the mooncakes, I now got to get back to my accounts, reports and of course, not forgetting I have plans to bake teething biscuits for my Princess too!

I am happy to say that this year mooncake is going well (first year selling) and I am happy with the results.  With Princess sticking to me 24 / 7, I am glad I could at least finished all the orders but I know the time is bit slow.. hopefully next year, when Princess is older, I can have better budget in terms of the time..

So, now back to the blogging and hope to keep up with it again.. :D

p/s:  Thanks for those who ordered mooncake from me, and I hope you like and enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, i am late in ordering mooncakes from you. Never mind, next year!!

    Glad to know everything went well for your first mooncake sales. More to come, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great achievement! Next year maybe princess will be able to help you (if you don't mind her messing up as well). ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cynthia, i m back in home sweet home..thanks for your time to direct me.. we managed to find the places we wanted.. a bit of rush though.. it was after three when we started our journey back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that your mooncakes sales is going so well! Hope you can start a pastry/bakery shop soon...

    Dora:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mooncake Festival to you and Princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, at least now Princess is not running about you can concentrate on you baking. Next year I am sure she will be running around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cynthia,

    I am very happy and satisfied with your mooncake. It is not sweet, a lot of "hum"/filling (kuaci)and I love the mooncake skin that has great aroma.

    Of course, the jelly mooncake is also another great work from you. I love it too. May I know is that a yam jelly mooncake with yam "hum"?

    I will definitely place another order with you the next yr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®