$$ Come...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I bake and bake.. I cook and cook

I just don’t know why, I suddenly went into those baking and cooking mode.. I mean I do cook for lunch and dinner, but I have the mode to do more complicated stuff.. What I did?

  DSC00753

Mee hoon soup…  DSC00747 Kon Lou Handmade Mee from Penang (mee suah)

DSC00746

Minces pork with mushroom for the Kon Lou Mee

DSC00745Sambal Belacan.. Buy de.. :p 

DSC00759

Banana Cake.. for the recipe, keep look out for my coming post

DSC00755

Icing a banana cake with chocolate ganche for one of my friend’s birthday.. but coz overly kan cheong, the wordings go wrong.. :p

and while I am doing this post, I have a pot of ‘zhuk jei lo hon guo’ in the charcoal stove (YES, I am using charcoal still) and bitter gout with chicken bones in the pressure cooker!!

and my next project… A WEDDING CAKE FOR MY BEST BUDDY!  Wish me luck, first time doing this.. I have got the heart shape chocolate ready…

7 comments:

  1. Wah...your noodle got so much liu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...your house must be filled with so much of aromas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. from mee sua to baking wedding cake... wow, u r some lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are tempting us with food we cannot get here... :( drooling looking at the noodle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a good cook lah... I wish I still have the energy to back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing the cake and food, I feel so hungry now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®