$$ Come...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The contest for Princess

I posted earlier HERE that I have entered Princess into a cute baby contest. 

I received an email from the organiser which states below:-

Dear all valued member,

Follow up on the LittleWhiz.com Cute Baby Contest 2009, there will be changes in the judging of the contest due to some contestant manipulating the voting system and caused some grievances to other contestants.

This is the first time LittleWhiz.com is organizing such contest and hoping that this contest will give contestant an equal ground of opportunity to showcase their cute baby. To be fair to all the participants, LittleWhiz.com (Louis and Rachel) will be the main judges and there will be some customers (walk in and also online purchase to be the judges of this contest). Please trust us to be fair in this contest because we do not want to have this contest only once. We hope that this contest will be organized every year.
I sincerely hope all parties especially the parents of the babies understand this change is unavoidable.

Thank you.
Regards,
Louis Tan.
Marketing Director.
LittleWhiz.com

Therefore, I am also hereby want to do the followings:-

1)  Inform everyone on this

2)  Thank every one who voted for Princess

3)  The support you been giving me

I am so touched that with a mere 4 days into the contest, Princess got at least 130 GENUINE votes!  and I am really really want to say THANK YOU to everyone that cast your votes.

I can also find some comments at Princess picture post, and I am really happy seeing that..

Frankly, I have never wanted Princess to win the first prize, which is a car seat worth RM1,799.00 as I have got a nice car seat from my ex boss.  I don’t need one of that, so it will be better to leave the chance to others.  I know some parents may not afford to buy a car seat for their child.

For the second prize, it’s a RM150 voucher, but to me, I am still more interested on the consolation prize which is the little play gym which worth RM99.00 and they have 10 sets of that.

Now, since the results will be determine by the organiser, I hope Princess will be in the running for the consolation prize.

Thanks again for the votes and supports!

4 comments:

  1. Why this company so lousy one...Means force poeple to buy things from them la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice of u..consolation prize also u r happy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®