$$ Come...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Letter from LHDN

I received a letter from LHDN aka our Income Tax office to inform that they have verified my income tax submission in 2008 and will be doing a refund of the tax over paid earlier.  They will be giving me the cheque in 2 weeks time.

I received the cheque from LHDN 2 days ago, and I was very impressive with it. 

DSC00811 DSC00813 DSC00812 wah.. happy lor.. now that the bank account will be RM42 richer.. muahahhaa…

This year… LHDN will be very surprise that I am not submitting any tax coz no income generated… and I am going to claim child reduction and other even I am declaring the marital status as ‘SINGLE’ muahahhaa….

7 comments:

  1. i also never kena..cos single parent to 3 kids..and somemore my salary is under poverty level now.. i read it somewhere in the newspaper lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troublesome coz even with no income also still have to submit the E-Filing ...sien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for u.....
    i m on the other side :( always kena bayar tax

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do refund ya .... at first I thought they only say say only :) But it's a good thing to know and you can bring Princess to Starbucks liao with that extra refund :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That's good. At least they are doing their job by refunding the money to you. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. good nya... unlike me.. tak pernah qualify for tax deduction.. hahaha.. apa lagi for refund!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. LHDN refund me the cheque couple months ago. I will thier efficiency not bad. But a bit confused on their calculation. Last year suppose got refund too, but they replied me NO, this year one suppose dont have, but i received cheque pula.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®