$$ Come...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cookies for Christmas

This is something that I did for every Christmas, and to be given to my friends and family members.  This year, since sitting at home, caring for my Princess, I hope to use this as the alternative to earn a living.

DSCN5660 DSC00847

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond in a box is selling at RM20, consist approx 30 to 40 cookies. 

I don’t know how much I could make, but at least, with any amount, it helps me quite a bit. 

After Christmas, I will be also preparing for Chinese New Year, and will be happy to have Kuih Kapet (Love Letters) and also this Chocolate Chip Cookies for sure.. the rest, I will see how much I can do next year..

5 comments:

  1. hope u make lots and get some nice gifts for yourself and baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i order 1 box? however for the cookie, can it be smaller size so that its one-mouthful? thx n let me know when u can drop by again. oh..friday is holiday. wanna meet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies is very very nice, I like it! Will like to order more during CNy! Now I need 1 box hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

  • Salem - I received an order from my customer, and was informed it was for her BOSS! It was a weekend project as they needed the cake on Monday! I got the cake si...
    2 years ago

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®