$$ Come...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Post for 2009… and hurray, it’s 2010!

I thought I can’t be able to make it to post the last posting since my internet is down. 

Now, the weird thing is that, all we thought the modem was strike by the lightning, however it’s not!  It’s just the modem and my brother’s PC are both not in ‘communicating mode’… further explain… Modem A and Router A (the one I am using) were both not working on the day when there was a thunder storm in my area.. 2 days later, I tried using my laptop connecting, and voila, it works.. but when I connect with my brother’s desktop, it shows no connection at all!! Then we took the desktop to the ‘doctor’ and when we check, my brother’s PC got no problem connecting!  So, the conclusion is that the modem A and my brother’s PC is not ‘ngam’ suddenly!! 

Today, we change to new modem, and new router… and I am happily now blogging away… OK, bare you on the nonsense of my internet story, I shall give you some short notes of what happen since the Dong Zhi till now, and I shall do the detail postings later..

Christmas Eve… AT HOME.. doing nothing…

Christmas Day… NO Good, coz mum make noise of some stuff, and I was practically ‘angry’ with those 8 gong and 8 po!

Boxing Day.. Open all the gifts, and we had a gathering in my Aunt’s house to farewell my brother whom now in New Zealand ‘jaga-ing’ lembu and kambing.. muahaha…

29th Dec – I had a meeting with Mery and Merryn for dinner.. and we had a great time together…

Tonight – we will be going to my Princess kai yeh’s house for the eve’s celebration ushering the New Year…. and I had did jelly for it..

Before I go… I am wishing ALL OF YOU…

 

 

BETTER NEW YEAR 2010…

AND MAY ALL THE RESOLUTIONS BE ACHIEVE!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2010 to you and Breanna too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy New year 2010 and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE YOU A GREAT NEW YEAR!
    hugs,
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you Cynthia! See you on saturday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you to Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Cynthia, I might be a little late! Wish U and princess and better year ahead!!! Welcome 2010! And wish you and princess takes on any challenges ahead with a smile and strong heart!! just like u always do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®