$$ Come...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CNY Cookies

Hi my dear Friends…

I just need a place to do some promotions for my Chinese New Year cookies.. and first let me show you the pictures..

DSCN5763

Chocolate Chip & Almond Cookies

DSCN6060  Butter Cookies

DSCN5767Oatmeal & Raisin Cookies image Almond Slice

 DSCN5768

Sample Pack to be given upon request.

These days, I am just baking baking and baking… and packing packing and packing…

I remembered the year before (2008) I was holiday-ing in Penang during the Christmas period, and while walking at the wet markets, I noticed there were lots of CNY preparations, and last year CNY was in January 2009…

This year, we have more than 2 weeks of the CNY, but yet, I still find my time not sufficient…

For those who are interested to order, you can place order with me via email HERE

PRICE:  RM20.00 per container

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®