$$ Come...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Connection Out

Poor Me.. after the modem issue settle, now it seems that the router is giving me the problem! I can't seems to get the modem and router work at the same time.. there here I am blogging using my brother's desktop and reading the YOUR blog from here...

I got to do it quick, and only when my brother is either eating, sleeping, outing or whatever 'ting' and he is not "ONLINE-TING".. Now, I got to maybe get a new router, or I will have to survive this way throughout.. wait wait.. go check the bank what is the balance first.. :p

I have so much to blog, and yet, I can't coz some blogs are supposed to come with photos and I have it in my laptop.. so now, is going to be like blog without photos and to keep it short and simple. I really hope I can have the 'router' back in no time soon...

Beside, I am also busy with the CNY preparation and also my Princess birthday which will falls on the 4th day of CNY!! On top of that, I have an uncle who is overly excited about the CNY, came to my house on every weekend, telling me that CNY is coming!!! STRESS!!! and he will also tell Princess... "your birthday on the 4th day of CNY, so, I go order a cake with number '1' for you ah.." how la not STRESS!

So, have you all started the CNY thing? I know some of you started to do house cleaning... for me, I don't know where to start!!! :p

13 comments:

  1. i cannot celebrate this year.. no giving out angpows so i heard.. but can receive wo..
    guess we do it a small scale this year..hopefully no stress like yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire.. you are right, you can't celebrate coz of the recent event.. and yes, your anak anak can receive ang pows if they got.. you can't go visiting also...

    like mine 3 years ago when my dad depart, we have a 'quiet' one at home only..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the same uncle that say buy special cake for your bday ar? I think you better make own cake for Breanna. She love your cooking and the cake you make more sedap than the ones from shop leh.

    As for CNY, sabar. No need to kan cheong.still 1 more month to go.Plenty of time

    Hope your route will "recover"from its illness soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, y ur uncle so farnee one.. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I'd give anything not to celebrate CNY. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah...stress!!! But CNY very fun and hope you also get into the FUN of it all!!

    Wah...so fast birthday already !!!! Don't they grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sobs.... Cynthia darling... can allow OPEN ID comments anot? I very hard to comment on your blog lahhhh...

    ps: if my modem kapoot, i sure goes berserk.

    Cookie monster fairy thinking: Got one more foodie blogger... gonna be my victim soon. waaakakakakakakaka


    http://cleffairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ann... CNY no fun for me. Money all out. MIL will give me high blood pressure oso. :( sien.

    ps: Cynthia, I'm gonna add you in my blogroll, wokeh?


    http://cleffairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i understand your feeling!
    how can live without internet!

    i am struggle here (Ukraine) for 1 weeks plus without internet access - it is really kill me!

    NOw i can online at factory and it is open air... and need to online when spy there is nobody here hahaha

    CNY... i think i have not much to prepare hehehe i back to my hometown so... easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your internet problems. For the modem , I am lucky as my eldest fix it for me...lol
    ALL THE BEST, Cynthia.

    I do not stress about CNY at all as I do not celebrate.Only when hubby is around, then it will be fun.

    Wah, Princess is going to be ONE...so fast time flies and you have done a SUPERB JOB!

    hugs,
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice... double celbration for you this CNY :-). Now you're making me starting to worry... I haven't started anything yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been awarded.
    please go to:

    http://justmeshakira.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/jingle-awarded-me-the-kreative-blogger/

    hugs,
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  13. This year I am more prepared in advance. Unlike last year I have to rush until eve of Chinese New Year. Take you time, still have almost a month to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®