$$ Come...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Sunshine Award

image Don’t you think this lovely Sunflower is nice?  I was awarded by this beautiful lady, of which she is like my idol for her being so strong and lovely for her 2 daughters.  and she is no other than, SHAKIRA!!!

I am never good in my writing skill, and won’t be able to have very colourful words for her, but she being a friend whom I got to know through blogging world, indeed gives me a good support when I am at times needed one!  Thanks SHAKIRA for the early ‘ang pow’ since this year, I don’t think I will be eligible anymore to receive it.. will have to channel to Princess..

And since it’s the lovely festive season, I shall pass this lovely award with the following rules..

1) Put the logo on your blog above or below your post. 

2)Pass the award to 12 blogger. 

3)Link the nominees within your post. 

4)Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs. 

5)Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And the award will be for…

a)   Merryn 

b)   Mummy Moon 

c)   Mummy Gwen 

d)   Wenn

e)   Claire

f)   CH Voon

g)   Joanne 

h)   Vicky Low

i)   Broccoli Ginger

j)   Fen Fen

k)  Slavemom

l)    Chloerouyi

I hope this award can be pass on… and the list goes with the 12 recent commenters in my blog..

9 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB, Cynthia.
    I am just a simple mother .
    Please do not make me your Idol.lol
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe next time we have an award for Mommy Idol . :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz to SHARKIRA as a wonderful mommy idol. : ) Keep it on!

    Thank you Cynthia for this awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :-)

    Also, would like to wish you and family Happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aik..ME there too! Thank you Cynthia.. thank you very much.. :D Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and Breanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olla cynthia,

    Hop hop hippity hop from GB and finally i am here.

    Congrats to Cynthia tu, and yes, i think sunflower is nice and Sunflower from ElizabethArden smells nice too (aha, err not that i am wearing one).

    Wish you all the best and happy blogging and have a great holiday ya : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Cynthia,
    Wishing you a wonderful
    GONG XI FA CAI!
    May your year be full of
    HEALTH,WEALTH & HAPPINESS.

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cynthia for the award.
    It is a really beutiful one and a big muak to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®