$$ Come...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surprise birthday and a lunch

Last Tuesday, 2nd February 2010 was the birthday of my buddy, Cecilia.  We have been working together for 3 years, and we both go through the high and low. 

Even it’s only a 3 years working relationship, we have spent quality time together, from working to after work activities, from the beginning of my pregnancy to the birth of Princess, she has always been my side.

Now that I no longer working in the same company, the heaviest to leave, was to leave her standing alone working with the rest of the team members.

Last Monday, a day before her birthday, and when I was just back from Teluk Intan, I called a few friends, and we surprised her with a small celebration in my house.

Later, on Tuesday, we met another good friend for lunch at Pavilion.  We decided to go to Ding Tai Fung, a Taiwanese restaurant located on the 6th floor.  The food served was quite good, and it’s sufficiently eaten by the 3 or us..

DSCN5826 (2)The restaurantDSCN5833 (2)Zha Cheong Mee 

DSCN5832 (2)Wan Tan Noodle 

DSCN5831 (2)Prawn Fried Rice 

DSCN5830 (2)Har Kao 

DSCN5829 (2)Drunken Chicken (Cold dish) 

DSCN5828 (2)Their signature dish… Xiao Long Pao (Yummy) 

DSCN5827 (2)   The kid meal set for Princess after she ‘din’ the waiter kor kor..

Overall, it’s a belated post, and I want to wish my dear buddy, Cecilia a belated birthday.. :D

4 comments:

  1. your fren must be very happy to have a surprise on her birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday to cecilia!

    Good friend hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u will never go wrong with DTF restaurant......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®