Today.. mark a year since the arrival of my little Princess
Today.. mark a year since I experience my labour pain in hospital
Today.. mark a year I entered into motherhood
Today.. it’s the 4th day of Chinese New Year
Today.. is the birthday of my little Princess!!
I have been a mother for a year, and thus far, the following changes you can see in me..
1) I am no longer ‘single’ travelling alone.. I always have my baby with me (except for work)
2) I am not following the latest songs which I used to.. now only singing Nursery Rhymes
3) I don’t stay out late any more… as when my baby make noise, I will leave
4) I don’t go out frequent.. I prefer to stay home with my girl
5) I have not step foot into any cinema, karaoke, or clubs
6) I have been working from home since
7) I am going to start a new schedule soon
8) I talk more of motherhood than anything else
9) My priority is my baby.. no one else come first than her
10) To date me, you got to date my baby too!
I have no regrets at anytime that I make the decision to give birth to this little Princess of mine. Never a single seconds that I lash out that I am regret (no matter how hard or how bad her tantrums be)
I thank GOD for giving me this child (I had a miracle survivor story for this baby) and she is a healthy always baby..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PRINCESS.. :D
MUMMY LOVES YOU!!