$$ Come...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chap Goh Meh

Back to some CNY activities..

On the last day of the Tiger Year 2010 CNY, we ransack the fridge, and wanted to clear up some stuff as after this day, we won’t be savouring too much of food anymore.  A 2 weeks food makan makan sessions may be too much for our stomach to keep.. muaaha…

So, on this day, we decided to just have a small makan makan session, with steamboats (seems like this is the best way to have everyone eat and chat at the same time).

DSCN6040 Home Made Yong Tau Fu

DSCN6042 DSCN6041 The steamboat spread…

muahaha.. that’s all folks.. we got to get back on the usual food and diet.. else, you see a double size me.. :P

5 comments:

  1. Hello sister,, chap goh mei already elek already, gone already lah,,,,,, anyway it is nice to know be here just looking, reading and seeing, the most important thing is to know that you are doing all right.

    chao,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This CNY I also ate too much la. Hahah...maybe I will also become double size if continue like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo... steamboat... i likeee *slurp*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®