$$ Come...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Just Love Good Smelling People

I was recently at a huge crowd sales with little Princess, and my mum.  I was walking and walking, shopping and shopping..

AND, suddenly…. I smell something… in a not so good air ventilated room plus crowded place.. with immediate action, I did this…

image

I got a photo of this coz I really got no extra hands to capture my reaction at that moment.. so, thanks to Google..

OH MY GOD… It’s a really awful body odour person that just walked passed me, I nearly drop Princess on the floor by having my both hands on my nose.  muahaha.. I am sorry to have such a big reaction, but it’s really unbearable especially in a crowded place like this!!  My mood to continue shopping also gone, and I SMS my mum to meet me outside the mall after she has done with hers..

According to Wikipedia, Body Odour is the smell of bacteria growing on the body. These bacteria multiply rapidly in the presence of sweat, but sweat itself is almost completely odorless to humans. READ MORE HERE..

I think everyone will love to have good smelling people around us, including you and me.  I wish I could just walked up to this person and introduce to this person the Adidas action 3 deodorant anti-transpirant. 

image

Just one silly question, will you date with someone who has heavy body odour but handsome, tall and charming? I don’t think I will, as I really can’t stand it.. I prefer to have someone that smell nice even he can be not as good looking.. :D

On the side note, Project Alpha Season 2 will be starting on the 19 April 2010 and this season will feature the following bloggers..

1)  blogger/journalist Niki Cheong’s exclusive interview with one of Asia's most influential blogger, Xiaxue!

2)  Klubbkidd in Kuching covering Akademi Fantasia auditions

3) Ninie Ahmad defying gravity while she stands on her head in yoga class (I sure want to catch this since I practise yoga too)!

4) Azwan Ali with some of the hottest celebrities in Malaysia.

5) KYspeaks and Shaolintiger photographed Jojo and Cheeserland posing with exotic snakes in Tambun.

Stay Tune Everyone..

image Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

1 comment:

  1. some ppl have B.O. but they dont realise. Pity you and Breanna. as for celeb blogger, am not really crazy abt Xiaxue. Like KY Speaks coz he pandai cari makan :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®