$$ Come...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

Enter the 3rd week of my full time working life, and I miss my favourite surfing spot.

Nothing bids having a comfort zone, where we can have all we want in order to make us comfortable, while we go around blog hopping, and writing for our own blogs.

I hardly had time now sitting in the comfy place, having a fan directly on me, a sofa seat which is just suits my height, a coffee table where I place my laptop, and of course a 32” LCD in front of me showing my favourite TV shows.

Let me show you what I mean..

DSCN6180 My Comfy Zone..

what do you think?

One disadvantage of this is that I am using WiFi sharing with my brother, and therefore some ‘slow connection’ will be experienced if my brother is having his good time on his online games.

Sometimes, I wish I could have a connection all my own, and no one would disturb my connectivity.  What do you think of this?

image Stylo-mylo right?

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

8 comments:

  1. u r working for one of those companies ar????

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for us, we have a room specially for pc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis ... the solution to your predicament ... bandwidth throttling ...

    a simple configuration on your switch/router ... can 'limit' Danny Wong's fun with his DOTA and increase your satisfaction net surfing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P1 is horrible. It's Xmas all year long with P1 Wimax.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®