$$ Come...

Monday, March 22, 2010

No Sweat

What do you think of the word No Sweat?

To me, it’s like a X and Y Generation language, coz I always heard my cousin mentioning ‘sweat’ whenever a problem occurs.. and I will hear someone then tell him, no sweat! no sweat!

So, “sweating” seems to be a big deal man.. and I really don’t know how these youngsters are going to go through this with ‘no sweat’.  However, they sweat and no sweat in short time, a minute they ‘sweat’ but after a while they say ‘no sweat’ la.

As for me, I think my biggest sweat is that if you ask me to make a video to submit for the Project Alpha Season 3 audition.  I think for this, I will surely recommend submerryn as she has better creativity than me, and I am sure she can do it… and after she does that, I will surely click the button ‘I like” to support her!  So, Merryn, Go for it!

How I wish if this ‘sweat’ can just use the Adidas Action 3 FRESH Anti Perspirant Spray, which carries the following benefits:-

1)  24hrs of protection against perspiration

2)  New Dry Max system technology for extra-wetness absorption

3)  Cooling fragrance that leaves you with that just showered feeling when the heat is on

4)  Special anti-whitening material to minimise white marks on skin and clothes

5)  0% alcohol – PH Respect – Dermo-tested

Then I am sure I will be NO SWEAT in any circumstances!

imageProject Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions

2 comments:

  1. Sweat you.

    I've been hearing this word there and then from the the youth in my church...frankly I don't how to connect and add in the 'sweat' into the conversation..so we are already out of XY gen...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh? lol.. apa nih? apa project nih? i'm only good in bedroom projects leh.. lol.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®