$$ Come...

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marco’s Pizza, Kelana Jaya

After I got my first pay, I decided to buy my youngest brother dinner and Marco’s Pizza is something that he wanted to eat long ago.  He been there once, and had their Marco’s Pizza and fell in love with it immediately.

So, off we went last week to Marco’s Pizza located at Kelana Jaya.  Just the 2 of us, together with Princess, we can’t order much therefore we only had the followings:-

DSCN6243 DSCN6244 DSCN6251 The drinks:  Plain water and Oreo Milkshake

DSCN6256 Garlic Bread

DSCN6257 Marinara Seafood Spaghetti

DSCN6260 Marco’s Pizza

Overall, the food is good.  The spaghetti is nice, and the pizza, I find it very filing.  The special part of this pizza is that, it has egg omelette on top of the pizza!  It’s something that we don’t get to eat in any pizza shop.

The bill?  It was a bit to the expensive I would say, as the total bill come to RM70++ for all the above.  

9 comments:

  1. Next to King Crab wor. The Garlic Bread looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good sister. :) The food looks good. We also had pizza and spaghetti last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...tok about garlic bread... I curi-ed garlic bread from an event yesterday. Tapao-ed back to eat. LMAo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh I love Marco's too but always go to the one in Bangsar Village cos there's a mini playground in the restaurant. The Marco's pizza is actually Aussie-style - an egg on top! :) You should try their carbonara.....can die ok!!!!!!!!! Next time I go (I just went last Sunday), I call you ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh I love Marco's too but always go to the one in Bangsar Village cos there's a mini playground in the restaurant. The Marco's pizza is actually Aussie-style - an egg on top! :) You should try their carbonara.....can die ok!!!!!!!!! Next time I go (I just went last Sunday), I call you ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RM70??? *pengsan... The food certainly does not match the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I must agree that the pizza here is GOOD! We're staying very nearby but only been there once (not cheap ma, like u said) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hopping to try this pizza since I work in KL last time. But till today, still have not try it yet. The pizza look very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®