$$ Come...

Friday, August 20, 2010

Online Purchase from MummyJays Fashionista

No time to go shopping? What we can do now is to do it online.  With the sprout of some ladies who initiated online shopping via FB and Blog Shop, I finally made my very first purchase of clothes coz I really don’t have the time to go out!

Kristie has been very thoughtful and she recommended 2 clothes from her online shop and keep that for me till the end of the month.  I am buying a few clothes these few months coz I have been ‘bomb’!  Congratulation to all my friends who tie their knots and now you know where I got all the baju when I attend your big day..

image

image 

I bought these 2 tops from her, and had already wore it! Only now I got the time to jot down this.. isk isk isk..

I didn’t managed to capture any photos, but I can tell you those tops are really very comfy!

So, if you want to do some shopping, drop by her blog shop.

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh.. i bet they ARE comfy... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste! Love both tops :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very v ery fashionable! good choice :)


    Have a lovely day
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®