I have lots of thoughts for the last few weeks. Keep thinking and thinking and thinking....
1) Should I find a new place to live with Princess since the family members are growing in the house?
2) I love bakings, but my current skill is not good enough, should I go take up a Full Time Baking Course? But Financially (with the upfront big chuck of money) is my concern.
3) I can't do part time course as I don't have a helper at night to care for Princess.
4) I can do my current job on Part Time basis with once a week reporting to work (of course with a lesser pay) but then again, my course is only 3 months, and after which I can go venture something else.
5) With 3 months of my Part Time job, my income level will also drop drastically. Think it can only be enough to cover my helper's salary and that's it.
6) Think got to start working on weekends, and there I can have extra income during the 3 months period.
Money, Money is the biggest concern, and besides the change of career path too! Not forgetting, I will still have to 'send and pick' the twins cousin till the end of this year.
Ask if I can do all this NEXT YEAR? by then, my fire already mellow, and the uumph will no longer that strong! and what main is, I want to start NEW next year!