$$ Come...

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am getting nervous... coz it's getting to start soon

YES, you heard me right.. I am going to start school all over again for 3 months and I am getting nervous.

From all the angels, I think I shouldn't give this a miss, since it's such a good offer and it could bring me more knowledge. Well, despite all the supports from friends, I do faced a very huge 'cold water bucket' being thrown to my face from someone dear to me, but hack, I am going ahead!

My only concern I have is my little Princess, and hope she will be able to tolerate for these 3 months, and we will have more bonding time in future. With the start of my class, I will be out from the house from at least 8am to 6pm and she will surely miss her mummy during this timing. I kept telling myself, it's just a 3 months thing, and I should see the future in us coming.

Now, soon... this will be also my baking blogs, which I will post my daily products for your review and tell me what do you think of it ya... CHEERS!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck, Cyn! Don't worry, you'll do very well. Can I know the name of the school? I'm taking baking classes now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia: Gambate! 3 months not very long....Will follow ur blog closely abt ur baking class! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. So u r going to stop work too? All the best to your Baking Classes, Cyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, dear...and all the best to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei...review only ah? tarak for tasteing meh? :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r very brave to take this step. Good luck in your new adventure. Look forward to reading about your bake postings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good start. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! All the best to you!
    Must bake for us when we go KL next time! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cynthia, good that you are chasing after your dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®