$$ Come...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kleenex Goodies

Last week, I am supposed to bring Princess for an outing.  Unfortunately, we didn’t make it to the Kleenex Bloggers’ Gathering as I have a class going on.  The gathering was held in Kidzsport, IU.  Even I didn’t able to go, I read from other mummies that they had a great time there too!

Later, I received an SMS from the organiser asking for my address, as they wanted to deliver the goodies to me even I didn’t able to attend! How thoughtful if you know what I mean.  Last Friday, I saw a package lying on my table…

DSC01834 Priority Package… that contains

DSC01835 A packet of 3 boxes of Kleenex Facial Tissue

DSC01836 A bag, 2 travel packs facial tissue, CD and 2 packets of wet hand wipes

DSC01837And a card…

Well, I think we all know Kleenex but the recent product should be the Hand Sanitizing Moist Wipes!  I opened a packet to try when I received it, and it smells good!!  Besides, it kills 99.9% germs Bacteria and flu viruses.  It is also alcohol free (which is very important to me coz Princess loves to play with wet wipes!!). 

I just adore the packaging too!  It uses Winnie the Pooh and friends!!

4 comments:

  1. i didnt go also and have received some of the goodies. Thanks to Ling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kleenex is very generous company. i hope i will not miss next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wasn't invited to the Kleenex party but was there, hubs asked them why I was not invited, haha... so thick skin.. and then the next few days I got sms for my add, and got the same pack of goodies as you, with the card too! so nice of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®