$$ Come...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wow-ed

Warning:  The below is an intimate product for ladies only.  Nevertheless, if you are my male reader, and don’t mind getting to know more, continue to scroll down or you may navigate away NOW..

 

DSC01789

I received an email earlier from Janet of IN.Deed Communications requesting for my details, and even with some hesitation, I gave her.  She informed me that she has some new products for my trial.  I am in the privilege of being the VIP to try it on. 

Last Tuesday (26 October 2010), I came home and saw this box on the table, and when I opened it, I feel I am so honoured.  See, it states… VIP Exclusive Preview…

What’s in the box?

DSC01790

 A product kit that contains a CD, leaflet, samples of sanitary pads

DSC01791Mug

DSC01794 Notebook

Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design Pads (Promo Tin)_1

Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design Pads (Promo Tin)_2

2 boxes of the Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design pads

I have not try on the pads, but the first feel is very good.  I can see the nice designs available and it’s really thin!!  It comes in 2 sizes of 23cm & 32cm too!  The new Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design Pads come in 6 designs, from a sweet ‘girl-next-door’ feel to a somewhat ‘indie chic’ look.  It also come with unique reusable drawstring polybags that carry individual pouch wraps that match the design-theme of the pads!!

The new Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Design Pads will retail from 1 November 2010 at all Guardian, Giant, Jusco, Tesco and Watson outlets at RM4.90 for a pack of six (3 designs) while the newly upgraded Kotex Luxe Fusion Day pads (23cm) and Kotex Luxe Fusion Night pads (32cm) will retail at RM15.90 for packs of 20 and 14 respectively.  You may know more by visiting the Kotex website.

Don’t you think the sanitary pad technology has just reached a ‘WOW'-ed?

*There is a break from the baking… so, come back again tomorrow ya..

6 comments:

  1. Wah seh... this is Kimberly Clark's new marketing strategy huh..... too bad. i m now environmental friendly...Cloth Pads GOGOGO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah shiok ya!

    the packaging looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice packaging...
    I saw Ling and Merryn got it....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®