$$ Come...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brea’s Bake is born

Today, 11th November 2010… is the first day my cookies were sold under the name of Brea’s Bake! Yes, I used Princess short form as my ‘branding’ in order to keep reminding me my little precious and all this are all my effort to keep her in mind always!

I take this day as to deliver my first order to this ‘supporting’ customer of mine, and I am really happy to hear that she is placing more orders!! muahaha.. I really want to thank her very much for the supports that she has been giving me.

I finally make up my mind on the packaging, the colours and so forth..

blog 2

blog 1

With colourful magazine as the gift bag, and each flavour comes with different colour of ribbons and gift cards!  And in addition, I am also doing the plain chocolate chips.  This will add to the current 3 different ‘flavours’ available.

Now, I really hope that this can be a source of strong income for me to further realise my dream…

Again, thanks for all the supports!

4 comments:

  1. Wish u all the best,Cynthia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2nd birthday!!! Make Brea's Bake see lots and lots of customers. I'm waiting to try out more of your sau sai from your baking classes hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brea's Bake is a nice name. Happy for you, Cynthia. Hope you will enjoy good and thriving business for a loooong time to come. All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wish u will make it big time soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®