$$ Come...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A cake order

sheet I received a cake order last week, and customer wanted to do a 3D Barney however due to the time frame given, I proposed something else than doing the 3D.  Frankly speaking, to do a 3D cake with all the figurine, it will need at least 2 weeks for me to complete.

I suggested using edible icing sheet and she agreed to it, and that day it comes… this was what I presented..

IMG_0003

So, this is a start, and I am all hoping it’s a good one.. :D

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is beautiful!! Love the design. Simple and nice.

    And all the best for all the future baking and business. Happy bakings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely Cynthia! You are really getting good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..very nice and beautiful cake...juz wondering the mickey mouse picture can be eaten too,is it a cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..how did u do that!!!! gosh, the classes are making you great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice cynthia, well done :)

    a big congrats to Brea's Bake!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry dear, i did not check my blog and my FB over the weekend,therefore did not know yesterday 14th was your birthday..

    Wishing you here again Good Health and Nice Wealth.. and God Bless..

    take care ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®