$$ Come...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Have you get bored about cakes?

Think this would be a final part of cakes for the time being.. at least this week, we did BREAD! muahaha… A few more cakes below, and I think you will start to see BREAD in the upcoming post..

Apricot Cake Chocolate Coquantine with Apricot Jelly (bit sourish)

blog - black forest cake Another version of decorated Black Forest Cake

blog - Caramel mousse cake  caramel mousse 

caramel mousse 2 The various type of decorated Caramel Mousse Cake.. If you hop over to STP’s blog, you will know that I given a slice of this cake for them to try..

deco paste

We also being taught how to do a deco paste… to use as deco for just plain sponge..

IMG_0008OH… btw, these were the 3 cakes that I brought home.. and shared each piece with STP during his visit to KL..

next, anyone want to meet me for cakes?

6 comments:

  1. I will only take cakes provided with coffee,,no coffee no cakes,, don't why i like those creamy taste with those thick coffee flavor, blend in so well..

    hey cyn,your baking skill must have improved by leaps and bound already lol,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always excited when talks about food and cake is one of my favo food.
    How I wish I have chance to try out the cakes too....should fly to KL and visit u one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lucky STP and other fellows can taste your cakes!Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum. look delicious . will you accept me as ur student? heheh.
    btw, my blog is wordpress one, but the one allowed to comment here is only the blogspot one? O.o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®