$$ Come...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A little more on cakes

We had different modules each week, and we have more of cakes last week… we also have the different ‘creme’ version too!

blog 1 Creme Brulee

blog 2 Bread Pudding

blog 3 Caramel Creme

blog 4 Swiss Rolls – Vanilla & Chocolate

blog - balck forest cake The all time favourite – Black Forest Cake

blog - raspberry mousse cake Raspberry Mousse Cake

Blog - log cake And to get ready for Christmas, we started learning how to deco a Log Cake too!

And don’t forget to let me know if you want to try my Chocolate Chip Cookies (in 4 varieties) for only RM20 (approx 300g, 50 bite size pieces).  For further info, refer My Cookies for sale!  Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I used to buy the Christmas log cake from Kings for chrismas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...cakes....I love them...
    I like to eat swiss roll..esp those with pineapple jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too love swiss roll,had once tried to make swiss roll styly but fail can't roll it break.Must try to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    When my daughter was small, I bought a yuletide log for Christmas and she did not want to eat it - because she did not want to eat wood! So funny! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots & Swiss roll! both i like so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®