$$ Come...

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I got a dot com

First of all to start off, I wish to wish everyone Merry Christmas which will be gone in another 34 minutes.. muahhaa…

Have you got your Christmas Present from Santa?  Well, I did!  I got a fairy who gave me a dot com!  Now, I officially owned cynfulpleasure.com!

However, I don’t know what should I do with it… I am considering…

1)  use it to replace my current blog?  OR

2)  use it to be a platform for my baking business?

Well, most probably it will be no 2, but I don’t know how to start!! Me being so fresh and new to blogging but now owning a dot com!

Just wait for it.. I am sure this dot com will come alive before the NEW YEAR!!

9 comments:

  1. HO HO HO Merry Christmas - May 2011 bring you lots of happiness! Take care and have a fabulous day!

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Santa la...more like Santarina..i got a dot com from her also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrates! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wa,,,, all got gifts from santarina lol,, me me how lah?

    cleff complain complain complain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrates to you.Let's countdown and welcome the year of 2011. May your business grow better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...congrats...for the dot com. You are so lucky to have this fairy. hehe..

    p/s: your cookies is really so addictive. So yummy delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fairygod sister... *nods* a sotplug and always hungry ones...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

  • Salem - I received an order from my customer, and was informed it was for her BOSS! It was a weekend project as they needed the cake on Monday! I got the cake si...
    2 years ago

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®