$$ Come...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A letter to Santa

I wrote to Santa a while ago, and wanted him to grant me a wish.. A wish that can help boost some of my cookies sales.. (this is my ONLY income source now since I have not been going to my part time accounts job).

So Santa actually reply me, and telling me that he will be going to Ipoh over the Christmas season, and he will help me do a FREE delivery for those who residing in Ipoh.  In fact, Santa asked me along, but I am still hesitating.  Of course, if I can go, it will be a bonus, but then again, I might have my Christmas orders here to handle too.  Santa is thoughtful, therefore…

For ALL Ipoh Orders on Christmas..

YOU WILL GET FREE DELIVERY TO YOU BY SANTA ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!

So, why wait?  Come place your orders and beside getting FOC delivery, you might get to see Santa!  I know he also bringing Santarina and Santa Junior along too!

All you need to do, is to place your order before 20th December 2010, and I will have to get all cookies ready to be collected by Santa on the eve!

Email  now to avoid disappointment not able to catch Santa!

5 comments:

  1. alamak this Santa is trying to wash away the sin of Santa junior ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lucky of you to have Santa help you!Wish you to get plenty of sales ahead. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! I think I know your Santa - really BIG one! Bigger than me! LOL!!! Good luck with your sales, Cyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... I kno who is this Santa... that Santa very big sized wan... then the santarina's hair is like pontianak! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u all talk talk only... go and place the orders lah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®