$$ Come...

Monday, January 10, 2011

CNY Cookies For Sale

I know I am late, but better late than never… After a very good feedback and sales on my Christmas Cookies, I am now doing another round of money making (sole income) for the Chinese New Year.

The cookies available will be

Assorted Chocolate Chip Cookies (with almond nips, walnuts, raisin) - RM20blog photo 1Every bite of the cookies will have abundance of chocolate chips / nuts / raisin, and it’s sugar reduced product ensuring that you be eating the sweetness of the chips / nuts but not SUGAR!

 

Sables Viennois - RM20ramdom0097French cookies made for a change.. buttery cookies that melt in your mouth with glazed cherry nips. 

 

On the side, I am also selling both savoury and traditional kuih kapet aka love letters.  This will be bake on pre-order, as it contain high amount of fresh coconut milk, and I have to ensure that the quality of the love letters are fresh.  Pre-order for this will end on 18 January 2011!  So, place your order now, as then I can do the necessary arrangement.  The love letters will also be selling at RM20.

The promotions:-

1)  With each type of cookies purchase, a packet of cute CNY red packet will be given! 

blog photo 2

2)  Personal Delivery for KL, PJ, Ipoh and Penang

Since I will not be working / studying any more, I will allocate the final week before CNY to do the delivery myself.  The charges will be as follows:-

  • Purchase 1 - 4 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM12 per address delivery (KL & PJ)
  • Purchase 5 tubs of cookies and above (any combination) – Free Delivery (KL & PJ)
  • Purchase 1 –4 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM15 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)
  • Purchase 5 - 8 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM10 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)

*  For KL & PJ Delivery, it will be arrange based on your convenience, however I need at least 1 day advance notice on the delivery.

** For delivery to Ipoh, it will be schedule on 24th January 2011, and Penang on the 25th January 2011.  I will meet you in Ipoh Parade, and Queensbay Mall on the respective dates on the time convenient to you.

***  For any other places, please contact me and I will try to do the necessary arrangement.

 

All cookies orders can be placed now till 23 January 2011 (except Love letters).  You may leave your order in the comment box or email  breasbake at gmail dot com

I look forward to hear from you… Thanks in advance..

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you good business, lots of sales...fatt cai, fatt cai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...wish I could order some... All the very best with the baking... fatt choy, fatt choy.. time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in your baking business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cynthia,

    I would like to place an order for 1 bottle chocolate chips. But is it possible to have it without nuts & less sugar? I'm staying at Bukit Jalil so I can collect from you at your place. TQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone for the best wishes..

    @Carine... sure sure.. how do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cynthia,
    my contact no: 012-7699621. In case u can't get me, u can contact Cindy as I'm her colleague. hehe.... Btw, I would like to add 2more bottles of the chocolate chip cookies. But this 2 bottles be will be with nuts & less sugar. Sorry for trouble u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Carine.. noted the contact details.. thanks again.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®