I know I am late, but better late than never… After a very good feedback and sales on my Christmas Cookies, I am now doing another round of money making (sole income) for the Chinese New Year.
The cookies available will be
Assorted Chocolate Chip Cookies (with almond nips, walnuts, raisin) - RM20Every bite of the cookies will have abundance of chocolate chips / nuts / raisin, and it’s sugar reduced product ensuring that you be eating the sweetness of the chips / nuts but not SUGAR!
On the side, I am also selling both savoury and traditional kuih kapet aka love letters. This will be bake on pre-order, as it contain high amount of fresh coconut milk, and I have to ensure that the quality of the love letters are fresh. Pre-order for this will end on 18 January 2011! So, place your order now, as then I can do the necessary arrangement. The love letters will also be selling at RM20.
1) With each type of cookies purchase, a packet of cute CNY red packet will be given!
2) Personal Delivery for KL, PJ, Ipoh and Penang
Since I will not be working / studying any more, I will allocate the final week before CNY to do the delivery myself. The charges will be as follows:-
- Purchase 1 - 4 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM12 per address delivery (KL & PJ)
- Purchase 5 tubs of cookies and above (any combination) – Free Delivery (KL & PJ)
- Purchase 1 –4 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM15 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)
- Purchase 5 - 8 tubs of cookies (any combination) – RM10 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)
* For KL & PJ Delivery, it will be arrange based on your convenience, however I need at least 1 day advance notice on the delivery.
** For delivery to Ipoh, it will be schedule on 24th January 2011, and Penang on the 25th January 2011. I will meet you in Ipoh Parade, and Queensbay Mall on the respective dates on the time convenient to you.
*** For any other places, please contact me and I will try to do the necessary arrangement.
All cookies orders can be placed now till 23 January 2011 (except Love letters). You may leave your order in the comment box or email breasbake at gmail dot com
I look forward to hear from you… Thanks in advance..