$$ Come...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Prawn Crackers For Sale

I went back to Teluk Intan last week, and I can't resist myself to buy the fresh prawn crackers from Bagan Pasir.  Bagan Pasir is a fishing village, and the villagers do prawn crackers when they have fresh prawns.

I am currently selling the prawn crackers (fry and ready to be eaten) at RM12 per container.  The container height is about 28cm.

This is just an extraordinary sales, as I find the prawn crackers is very super duper nice!  Even my little Princess love it very much!  

To order, you can either leave me a comment (remember to leave the contact details) or again, email breasbake at gmail dot com.  

If you have ordered cookies from me, and this will deliver together when I deliver the cookies, if not, the following charges apply..

  • Purchase 1 - 4 tubs  – RM12 per address delivery (KL & PJ)
  • Purchase 5 tubs and above – Free Delivery (KL & PJ)
  • Purchase 1 –4 tubs – RM15 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)
  • Purchase 5 - 8 tubs – RM10 per delivery (Ipoh & Penang)
  • Purchase 8 tubs and above - Free Delivery (Ipoh & Penang) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice? How were the Mukah keropok? I think I gave you two packets, if I'm not mistaken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade prawn crackers is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®