$$ Come...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Into the 2 years of motherhood

OMG, I drafted this post for more than 2 weeks, and it is still not being posted.. this is how busy I am lately.. haiz…

On the 17th of February 2011, it marked a 2 years of my single motherhood.  Over the last 2 years, things have not be any easier.  It’s a great struggle in life and it’s still going on.  Over the last 2 years, major changes to me happened:-

1)  I became stay at home most of the time as to be able to take care of this little Princess of mine

2)  I enrolled in a baking course to enhance my baking skills, and currently trying to earn a living with it

3)  I am getting temperamental and emotional sensitive.  With some slight ‘bad’ stuff thrown at me, I will feel depressed and in doubt.  But this feeling did not last for long (maybe due to my ‘shout’ in my FB page)

4)  I strived so that we could have more independence and also trying to set up my own bakery too!

5)  I get lesser sleep but I don’t mind

6)  The moment I see Princess smiling at me.. my heart melt and I am no longer angry with her

7)  I treasure my mum more

8)  I am into ‘child’ topic more often than anything whenever I meet up with people!!

9)  I spend less on my own

10)  I am all time worrying for things….

Very fast, my Princess will turn 3 years old in another 11 months to come, and by then, it will be more challenging.  For now, I am thinking to have a better start of our life, and she can lead a better life in time to come.  We both have been ‘hibernating’ at home over the last 2 years, and I really wish that we could get out more to explore!

6 comments:

  1. I know it is hard being a single mom,,, but shoulder on,,ya shoulder on,,, i will always pray for good health to you and baby,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up! You would be heading toward a better future life with your lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salute you,Cynthia..not easy to be a single mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambateh Cyntyhia ! You always the best !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing Breanna a beautiful belated Birthday! You have done well mommy, it's hard and exhausting but at the end of the day, it's all worth it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®