OMG, I drafted this post for more than 2 weeks, and it is still not being posted.. this is how busy I am lately.. haiz…
On the 17th of February 2011, it marked a 2 years of my single motherhood. Over the last 2 years, things have not be any easier. It’s a great struggle in life and it’s still going on. Over the last 2 years, major changes to me happened:-
1) I became stay at home most of the time as to be able to take care of this little Princess of mine
2) I enrolled in a baking course to enhance my baking skills, and currently trying to earn a living with it
3) I am getting temperamental and emotional sensitive. With some slight ‘bad’ stuff thrown at me, I will feel depressed and in doubt. But this feeling did not last for long (maybe due to my ‘shout’ in my FB page)
4) I strived so that we could have more independence and also trying to set up my own bakery too!
5) I get lesser sleep but I don’t mind
6) The moment I see Princess smiling at me.. my heart melt and I am no longer angry with her
7) I treasure my mum more
8) I am into ‘child’ topic more often than anything whenever I meet up with people!!
9) I spend less on my own
10) I am all time worrying for things….
Very fast, my Princess will turn 3 years old in another 11 months to come, and by then, it will be more challenging. For now, I am thinking to have a better start of our life, and she can lead a better life in time to come. We both have been ‘hibernating’ at home over the last 2 years, and I really wish that we could get out more to explore!