$$ Come...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A long break... and started working

I am blogging from my office desk now... (doomed if read by my boss.. hahaha)

I am trying to take a 5 minutes fast typing, and break the long break that I had for the blog.. I got so much to blog, but so less time doing it.  Since the end of CNY, I have been busy with Princess.. now with me having a job in hand, and also started taking more orders for cakes and buns, time are really getting very limited.

My little Princess also demanding full loads of attention when I am home, and each time I go near the PC, she will come saying 'bus' as she also wanted her share of youtube 'the wheel on the bus' video clip *sei for mou*

So, that more or less explain why the MIA happens...

Some ask where am I working now?  I am back with my migration consultation work, and working from Monday to Thursday only.. as Friday is reserve for my weekend baking projects.. I am glad that so far I have friends who are supportive in putting their trust on the cakes I made... hehheheh...

Now, 2 things extra you need and you can look for me..

1)  you want to get out of Malaysia or have another 'option' when things don't get better
OR
2)  you want a cake, bread, or anything that can be bake

I am posting my website soon... real soon I mean...stay tune and ya... I got one post specially made for the 'donkey' of my life coming up soon too!

5 comments:

  1. At last...you are back to work and blogging world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, woman... I owe you RM60. Kasi me ur account number la woi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo this Cleffairy manyak ganas...ppl kejar hutang ada lah...but ni ppl kejar mau bayar hutang also ada...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @small kucing.. ya la, so kan cheong... how nice if one donkey able to do that ah... or maybe she takut I 'advertise' her for RM60.. muahaha...

    @wenn.. ya..

    @Mery.. ya lor, back to work.. and every morning my neighbours will know when I leave the house..:p

    @Cleff... ambik biscuit baru bayar la!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®