$$ Come...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buns oh Buns

First of all, I want to express my thanks to this pretty mummy, Beii for her to offer me the opportunity of selling my buns at her craft classes that she organised each week.  Beside able to generate some income, I also can have a bun week every weekend.

Beii is very thoughtful that she helps me put up noticed and name cards on the table which allows her students to get their hands on.  Again, thanks Beii.

Each week, time running short.. as I prefer to do all scratch from the morning and deliver once the buns out from the oven to the Beii's office.  So, each Saturday my day starts as early as 7am!  From turning the flour, eggs, milk, water, butter, yeast, sugar & salt into yummy buns and trying to put in different ingredient each week.

So, by the time I am done with all the proofing and stuff, I am all forgotten about the picture part...

Yesterday, all well end well... I managed to snap the photo of the 'red bean bun' before delivery... 


I also want to promote this service here, as if you have any functions / parties that want to have buns, feel free to contact me too! 

Thank you everyone in advance...

P/s:  I am trying to get my webpage up, but I am having loads of problems which make me don't know where to start...sob sob... 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®