$$ Come...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keeping Finger Cross

Last month was not a very good month... First I was snatched, and later on the particular day of the payment, He  did not pay me!!! Aarrgghh!!!

This month, it's counting towards the month end, and I am asking HIM (the GOD) to make sure that this fella pays me on time!  Last month, he gave the excuse that he paid me extra in February therefore it should be set off for March payment but hell after chasing for 15 days with no sign of the money, I gave up! But this month, I don't think so!

I have done further 'investigation' on his current situation, and there are things that he is violating the agreement, and not updating me.  I can actually start to take action against him but last month also my first month of work, and I don't have the time to ding dong with him.

Frankly speaking, all I wanted is to collect my full payment, and no hassle.. I don't even want him to acknowledge anything... But, why things are getting so difficult with him ah?  Can a man outside tell me what a man thinking like that? Haiz...

P/s:  Anyone know a debt collector?  Think soon I got to engage one if this is going to go on and on without a stop!

6 comments:

  1. Debt collector....mamarazzi? heehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee Ling... she don't collect kicik miao debt like mine la... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must find those bouncers.. big sized ...scary one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ........... The only debt collector I know is Mamarazzi. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. small kuching is a debt collector??? @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh! Claire... i know la... must hire Mamarazzi and Paparazzi both at the same time. Confirm debts will be cleared punya. One look at Paparazzi, semua takut. I oso used to takut him last time, but now ok liao la... Paparazzi is a nice guy ma, very kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®