$$ Come...

Monday, May 2, 2011

First time using Words…

This is the first time I blog using Microsoft Word..

I used to blog using the Windows writer, however recently I formatted the Lappy and am not in the mood to reinstall the programs again, therefore I am trying to blog using Words instead. If this goes well, then it will be blogger from Words from now on.. Can I know how many of you do that?

I have a reason for blogging not directly from the blogger platform as I want to make sure I have a 'spare' copy when I need them in future. I know I can always backup my blog, but the blog will not come in the format that I can widely use it, therefore, I prefer to blog somewhere, and later transfer it to blogger.

Last night, it marked a good day for me, as when I logging in to my email account, I received an email stating that I have won a 'lucky draw' from a bento expert.. wow, guess luck is on my side for these few weeks ya.. :D

Again, yesterday I was invited to this blogger mummy's son first birthday.. and she is also having a giveaway in her blog! If you happen to hop to her blog, please take a look at her craft! I mean, for someone who has zero creativity, I envy how good is her with her craft works!! I really seriously like all her art craft. And for Beii, Happy Birthday to Jasper!

Later, I also went to my uncle's new organic shop opening, and upon all the jalan-jalan, both myself and Princess is already out and we therefore took a nap with the rain… and that's the result I am blogging now at 2.17am!

I will do a separate posts for the events above, now.. just trying to see what happen to this blog post publish using Words…

5 comments:

  1. Laaa... cis... tak cakap... that day my hubby format for you tarak say u need to use this.Nvm, next time u let us kno apa mau install, den u wun susah susah like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cleff.. tak pa.. I still know how to do the downloading stuff.. no worry.. just wanna try sini sana only..

    p/s: trying this so I can blog from office ma.. muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't quite understand what's going on... Old man mah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Windows Live Writer for a while. I stop using it because I don't want the photo uploaded in separate folder than Picasa. I normally write the post offline and then transfer to Blogger. But I never thought of having a backup in local PC (I usually delete those draft as I normally don't write the post from home). But it is definitely a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh? dunno what u talking about.. i blog straight from my blog.. touch wood kalau hilang.. mampos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®