$$ Come...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Nuffnang Grapevine

I was supposed to write about the Kleenex Mom’s Day Out which I attended on Wednesday, 11 May 2011 however I while I was reading all my other blog posts using Reader, I came across this new announcement from the Nuffnang blog, which titled

Earn from your blog AND reward your readers with the Nuffnang Grapevine!

Immediately I clicked into the link, and read more about what is this.. see, when come to the words like earn, blog and rewards, we jump ships and want to know more.. right?

So far, I have not seen my blog having this kind of advertisement, and seriously, I am looking forward for it to appear!! 

It works like Churp Churp actually, and with the power of facebook and twitter recently, it’s quite a good way to earn a few cents with all these clicks here and there.. All we need to do is ‘rajin’ enough to share out the information and hopefully people is eager to know more about it!

You can visit the Grapevine link on Churp Churp for further information!

Remember.. this is also available for non-bloggers too!  So, if you are reading my blog on the silent basis, why not earn a few cents while reading it…

We always say.. sikit sikit jadi jugak si bukit!

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. true..it takes time to grow..but surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also one who is very blur about nuffnang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cikgu ..dh join ni..hari pertama dpt 0.20..masuk hari kedua dh RM2..hari ke5..cikgu check ..dh cecah rm20..wah boleh wat duit ni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®