$$ Come...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh Finally...

I finally opened my 'birthday' gift... yeah yeah....

I got this gift last year, however after some ding dong and my fickle minded on where to host the blog, how to do up the blog and etc, I finally revert to blogger... make a huge turn and still think that blogger is the easiest to handle for me now... 

So, my dear friends... I have got my home bakery blog shop up for your visit... Visit www.cynfulpleasure.com and let me know what you think.. I am doing this from scratch, and with a very minimum creativity, I am struggling with all the necessary.. but I am sure it will be improvise...

thanks again for all the support and making me moving towards materialising my dream...

6 comments:

  1. Wa, so you are the tau keh of the online store now lol,,good good,, you can put all those you have learned from the baking academy into good use already,,'


    wishing you all the best ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cynthias! All the best to you! You are the boss now! We all support you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®