$$ Come...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Soft Side…

I am not trying to show the soft side of me here.. I have to always be strong in order to be able to stand on my both feet.
Recently, I received a parcel from Kleenex® and it contained a box of vintage design tissue and a pillow.  I always been wanting to put a pillow in my car for Princess, and this just served it purpose.. but before I put in the car, I put it in my room, and guess what when I asked Princess how should I use the pillow.. She show me this..
100_4083
AND
100_4084
She must have known that mummy always be on the PC while she sleep at night… 

Back to the box of tissue… it meant to be try out as Kleenex® recently reveals a brand new option for consumers looking for the best in strength, softness and comfort for their family developed from top quality 100% pure virgin fibre, using an innovative new technology. Its newest offering, in 2 and 3-ply options, is softer while still maintaining the strength and comfort that Malaysians have come to expect.  And backed by popular demand, the specially designed Vintage-themed Kleenex® facial tissues now return in box packs too!
100_4073
And of course, my Princess happily enjoying the softness of the the tissue, and even demonstrates to me how she loves the feeling of the tissue… She demonstrated how she do ‘facial’ with the tissue…
combine 1
cheek
And when I praise her.. she gave me this to sign she is ‘shy’..
nose
Since Kleenex® tissues are hypoallergenic, which make them suitable for even sensitive skin and made from top quality 100% pure virgin fibre for the extra softness that’s provides much-needed relief to sensitive noses, tender from repeated wiping, I allows Princess to have a ‘play’ with it.

You can also look out for a fresh new look featuring a more vibrant rose-inspired packaging in all major supermarkets, hypermarkets and pharmacies nationwide. Kleenex® 2 and 3-ply Facial Tissues are available in boxes and pocket packs, while Kleenex® 2 and 3-ply Bath Tissues are available in Jumbo and Mega pack formats.
Kleenex Bath Tissues
Kleenex Facial Tissues
Kleenex Vintage Box Packs
A little note on Kleenex®
Kleenex® is the world’s best-selling brand of facial and bath tissues. Kleenex® tissues are made from 100% virgin pulp, which make them suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Kleenex® tissues, available in a variety of attractive and convenient packaging formats, are distinctive for their ideal softness, strength and absorbency.

If you need further information, don’t call me… but please call Kimberly-Clark Consumer Care-line at 1-800-82-1188 (toll-free) on weekdays from 9am to 5pm

2 comments:

  1. Just got it today..belum warm up lagi...aijor..pening have to submit today pulak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky I tarak have to review this... or else... I'll show how i use the bloody Kleenex to absorb oil that the brat pour all over the house while the bapak and I sleep! $!@#$!$#%~2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®